Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I forgot what I was about to say

Seriously, in the process of creating this blog, I forgot why.
Except maybe to replace that other blog that I hated, because it had this guy, who looked a lot like me, who kept saying inane shit. So I killed him. And now I'm writing here. OK. Memory restored.
What you'll get from me here is whatever the hell I give you, if you have the tolerance to read it. For those who don't: I'm not talking to you.
Anyway, I decided to do this for a number of reasons, among which are: Sometimes I sit and think, and then I get into a conversation with myself, and I am often quite amused, and so I think mabe I should share that amusement with someone; and sometimes I am delusional enough to think what I say might have an effect on someone or something that I would find desirable; and sometimes I think fuck it, I want to just offend people, the more the merrier; and sometimes I really just want to share something sappy, sentimental, stirring, or merely mindblowing. Mostly I just want to rant, and help you waste your time.
Which is all to say that this is your introduction to this blog by me. Mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment